- Studies of antibodies and T cells in patients with Rheumatic disease.
- Novel potential drug targets in autoimmune disease; a role for IL-4R signaling.
- Therapeutic antibody treatment for cancer; a role for different myeloid suppressor cells and IL-4R signaling.
- Studies related to expansion, and CRISPR-based modification of hematopoietic stem cells.
- Custom CRISPR/Cas9 screens to identify drug targets in inflammatory diseases and cancer.
Illustration: Marek Skupiniski
Outline CRISPR screen experimental setup: